Wednesday, October 10, 2012

More Of Thomas & Rose...

 "We have learned all about warm clothes!"

 "I am a fearsome shoulder kitty!"

 "I am sooooo cute!"

"See? Even Star likes me!"

It's time for BRICKS! ROUND FOUR!! Yes you too can have a brick on 
Winnie's Wish Walkway!! YAY!! And don't forget about
The Name Game!! Hurry Hurry Hurry! Time is limited!
PS We're hoping that Crystal will keep The Name Game open a full two weeks, help us bug her! Some people get checks on a specific time table! And make sure you share as wide and far as possible! Let's clear the cathouse by Christmas!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, those kittens are settling in!
    The name game is awesome! I picked some awesome names! I wonder if anyone else has... Still time! Cheers to clearing the cathouse by Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Rose and Thamas are fitting in like Flynn. We hope effurry one loves them as we do already. So kind of you to do this for them, poor little tykes. Purrs.

    Laura & Taffy

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are adorable..just precious. Look at those little tails. Star, you are so nice. xoxox

    ReplyDelete