Wednesday, December 4, 2013

A Fall, A Cold & Boosting

For some reason, I'm not being able to put in any pictures today. After I posted last I fell down and hurt my right knee. The bruise covered my entire kneecap. Fortunately I make this stuff called Bruise Juice which makes bruises heal faster. Good thing because I just noticed a bruise on my other leg a few days ago and it's horribly purple! At any rate, just as I was starting to heal up from my fall I started getting sick. ::sigh:: So I've had the entire Horde sticking around in bed with me!! Please take a minute to stop by our Booster page! We only have four days to go and have only sold four t-shirts. We need to sell at least 20 shirts for them to print them. If I don't have 20 by the end I'll extend by a week in hopes that I can get the 20. I really really need to get Merlin's blood work done at least. Thanks!

28 comments:

  1. Just checking to see if you got your 20 t-shirts. I haven't been able to do much visiting due to a pc problem which is fixed now... Purrz and Prayerz, Katie Kat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Gotcha Day to Audrey. Healing purrs for anyone who needs them. Hope you were able to get Merlin's bloodwork done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Gotcha Day to Audrey. Hope your knees have healed and you are feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. With T-Shirt Designer customers can create t-shirt design by using amazing text features and come up with their own slogans and one-liners. Admin can set-up functionalities like curved Text, Text Shadows, Multiple Color for Texts, Text Outline and other effects to create designer text styles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MACAW FOR SALE

    My Macaw parrots are raised in my home, in my home with me. We breed selectively for temperament and health and beauty. We offer adorable colors including blue and gold , red, green winged, grey parrots, hyacinth macaws. Most of my Macaws Parrots are Registered . We also have

    I take pictures of the Macaws between 3 to 5 days to update our website and this is when they appear on my available Macaws Parrots page. Please send me an email if you want to see what we have . Shipping is available with crate will incur a small fee for their health DNA certificate.



    blue and gold macaw parrots for sale near me
    blue and gold macaw for sale california
    blue and gold macaw for sale cheap
    macaw for sale california
    hyacinth macaw for sale
    macaw bird for sale
    green winged macaws for sale
    macaw for sale
    scarlet macaw for sale
    blue macaw bird for sale
    scarlet macaw for sale in texas
    macaw for sale ohio
    green-winged macaw character
    baby green winged macaw for sale
    parrots for sale

    Blue and gold macaw for sale
    Green winged macaw for sale
    Hyacinth macaw for sale
    Scarlet macaw for sale
    macaw bird for sale
    Hand raised macaw parrots for sale
    macaw for sale
    scarlet macaw for sale
    blue macaw bird for sale
    scarlet macaw for sale in texas
    macaw for sale ohio
    green-winged macaw character
    baby green winged macaw for sale
    macaw parrots for sale

    ReplyDelete