Monday, February 15, 2010
1. Fed the cats, this entailed putting all of the perfectly good food which was left in their bowls back into the Big Bowl* and then refilling the bowls (primarily with the same food that was in them beforehand). If I had not done this, the cats would have starved to death in a dramatic scene reminiscent of Shakespeare (we have very well-read cats).
2. Let Thomas out into The Snow because he is brave enough and tough enough to take it.
3. Let Thomas back in from The Snow because he's not that tough.
4. Watch Mister Kitten dart out into The Snow and wonder how long it will take him to realize that this was a Big Mistake.
5. Finally figure out which door Mister Kitten has deigned to dash into the house from The Snow; because he is so paranoid and there was no other cat out to dash ahead of into the house.
6. Have my feet quietly and softly attacked by a Ninja Kitty.
Can I have my feet back now??
*The Big Bowl contains the Real Food. All other food is stale and suspicious. There is no telling what it might contain. Mister Kitten is sure that it might just be poisonious. Ergo, if there is a human available, it is always best to have the bowls refilled or refreshed with food from the Big Bowl.
I've been working in making bumper stickers for the shop and finally they're going up! I have them in their own section and if anyone communicates with me and says, "Gee! I wish the rest of the store were like that!" then I'll switch things around. ::wink wink nudge nudge say no more say no more:: At any rate, I'm going back to work resizing the little... bumper stickers. I'll leave you with the link to the section where there are already some up!
I haven't gotten them all up yet because CafePress is fubaring. Which makes me wonder if I should go to another company. But everyone kept telling me "Oh Kat! Please put 'x' up on CafePress!" Opinion? Hello?? Anyone out there??