Monday, April 26, 2010

"Well Duh Mom! I Know I'm Wet & Cold...

...why do you think I jumped on top of you just as you were starting to sleep??  I mean really, Where else would I go to get warm and dry at the same time.  Hey!!  Why aren't you petting me??"  ::sigh::  Because I really need to try to something done today.remember that I've got that total knee surgery next Monday.  [BTW  because of that there will be  lapse, because I doubt I'll want to use my laptop while I'm in the hospital.

"Here I am on my window, being Emo Kitty."

Ah, Emo Kitty.  Yes, it's true.  All of the cats in my cafepress store come from one or more of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Kitty Horde.  Zaphy is Emo Kitty.  Guess  who is the model for Slepping Kitty or Gray Cat!  And right now I Thomas getting into my face and playing on the keyboard!

Emo Kitty, "I am sure that no one is going to find the treats today.::le sigh::
It is so hard being Emo.  I shall write a poem and send it to all my friends."
[points to notecards]

9 comments:

  1. Now where else would Zaphy go to get warm and dry?...It seems all the babies need Mom's attention today!..Sorry to hear about your knee surgery, we'll purr for your quick recovery next week...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh No! I know all about knee surgery! We're all purring for you, but especially Me, Felix, the Ornj cat.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Total replacement? We'll purr and purray dat da surgery goes well and da healing is fast. Da naybor hadded her hip replaced and haf no more pain so dat is always a good thing. Um, why were yoo wet, Zaphy? Dat is neffur a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We certainly hope your knee surgery is a total success!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending purrs and healing Light in advance, for your surgery and recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. MEOWZA........surgery is a scary word at our house.......we will be purring and praying for your mom.....you look soooooooo comfy Zaphy. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww thanks!! We know that the surgery will go well. This is the ninth knee surgery and mom always comes out feeling better once she recovers from the surgery. It just means that we'll have to avoid her right leg for a few weeks or get squirted by the water-battle (plain, then vinegar) Then we just don't want to talk about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello everybody - we haven't visited here before but we like it - you talk just like our Mum does.
    We are sorry you have got to have an operation on your knee.
    We suspect you'll have a reception committee on the doorstep when you get home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks!! The operation will make it easier for me to go up and down stairs. Da Boys will like that because it means it will be easier for me to let them in in the winter when the cat flap is closed! In winter they come to our bedroom window and say, "Hey! Hey! We need to come in! Let us in!" and one of us has to go to the downstairs door to let them in.

    Star will greet me first because that is his job! ::grin:: Then Zaphy or Thomas will show up. Mister Kitten will be the last. And I will have them staying on the bed except for food & litter trips until I'm feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete