Saturday, September 12, 2009

Whence Cometh the Cat... or Who is Emo Kitty?

Okay, so I lied.  I'll take a few more minutes before I take a break.  I thought I'd let you know who is the inspiration for emo kitty.  ::sigh::  I have to admit it.  It's Zaphoid Beeblebrox.  It's tragic really.  He was just a normal sable point Siamese mix.  Lounging gracefully.  Demanding the best of food, pettings, spots in the sunlight.  But something changed.  One day we looked and there.. there... there... on the bed... in that very same pose...

emo kitty.

It's true.  I swear.  And he's been like that ever since.  Okay, sometimes he lays his head on a pillow instead and gives us That Look™ or hangs his head off of the bed and sighs theatrically while giving us That Look™.  As a result, we come into the bedroom, take one look at the bed, and say...

emo kitty still emo.

No comments:

Post a Comment