Monday, September 28, 2009

Now, let's see....

Two sections down... because I managed to actually finish up Season's Greetings and I already had חנוכה שמח done.  ::whewsh!::  So, next I'm planning on Peace on Earth, Goodwill to Cats.  But because you can't just copy a section, it will take some time.  I have to create each new section separately and then and then and then.  I also need to see if I can't track down someone more savvy in html than I to fix some stuff on the site.  I've got a fairly wide screen and I'd really like to make it work so that it would fill the screen correctly no matter what someone's screen size is; but that's a bit over my head!!  Sorry!  No speak computer!  ::rueful grin::

Which is rather odd really, since I can only draw on the computer.  You don't even want to look at what my hand drawings look like!!  At any rate, once I get through Wednesday or get in enough cards in the More Holiday Cards! section then I'm going to put up a Breast Cancer items in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  I come from a family with a history of post-menopausal breast cancer.  As I say, my great-grandmother died, my grandmother had a radical mastectomy (and lived for years thereafter in remission!), my mother had a lumpectomy.  Oh yeah, I've been getting a yearly mammogram since I weaned my son.  I already have these graphics made, it's just a matter of putting them up... ergo, I give you a preview...


No comments:

Post a Comment