Saturday, July 30, 2011

Thomas, the Laptop & the Mammogram...

Sir Thomas of Snuggle has been MIA for 3 weeks today.

 "I knew mom was having trouble with the laptop."

 "And Star was busy teaching important Ninja Skills to Audrey."

 "So I figured I'd take on the job of laying on
mom's hand so she'd get off of the 'puter."

"We actually have a whole Breast Cancer section but the best news is that mom's mammogram was normal this year!!  WHOOT!!  This means that she doesn't have to go back for a dumb ole' ultrasound.  What??  ::blush:: I know IT'S important to have one if you need one.  But it meant mom forgot to get us new treats last year!!!" - Zaphoid

6 comments:

  1. YAY for normal MAMMOs!!!!! Tell your mom I'm so happy for her!!

    Gorgeous kitties! I have a ginger boy too his name is Gabriel

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are sorry Thomas is still missing and will continue to purr for his safe return...YAY for the great news about your Mommy's mammogram!!...We hope you all can enjoy the weekend and stay cool, sweet friends...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for you mom, and Purrs more for Thomas return !
    But I just wonder why you have to talk to me from the toilet seat..MOL
    Give me some hints !
    Have a lovely day
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are sorry Thomas is still missing.laying on Mom's hand...we never thought of thar!! heehee
    Great news about the mammo too :)

    Purrs Tillie & Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea for normal!!!!

    Thomas, please please come home sweet boy. Your family misses you. xox

    ReplyDelete