Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Big Bowl

I've actually got some work from the day job again... and my back's hurting again.  meh.  I've got to try to go get the tire today!!  Star is doing computer duty!!  He is working like crazy!

I took a stretching break and Sir Thomas deigned to come inside while I went outside.  As he normally does, he waited by the door.  Geeee, Mom... I can't possibly go anywhere until you're back inside!!   So as I come in he proceeds to tell me in no uncertain words that I must needs do something for him.  Neeeooooowwwwww!  ::sigh::  We went off to the kitchen.  He looked at the four food bowls (you just have to have one for each of the members of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Kitty Horde... I mean... really) with disdain and up at me.  Back at the food bowls... up at me... Mother.  Then he nosed the Big Bowl™.  Now the Big Bowl™ is the knee high plastic locking garbage pail I lucked out on in which we put the cat food.

After all, these are Siamese mixes.  If the food isn't locked away you can forget about it.  Before I found the Big Bowl™ I kept the food in a pantry.  At first this was just fine and dandy.  Then the Teenage Mutant Ninja Kitty Horde figured out how to open said pantry.  I had to get child-proofing locks to keep them out.  It's the same way with garbage.  Hey!  Hey!  Mom!  What's in there??  Cats think they might like thaaAAaat!  ::rolls eyes::

Then I found the Big Bowl™.  This was a Good Thing™  because they can't get into it.  heh heh heh  However, Sir Thomas believes that he just can't eat cat food that has been "left out".  Oh no!!  He must have "fresh food from the Big Bowl™!"  ::head:desk::  But the best part is this... I can dump the food from the bowls, mix it around and put it back in the bowls and he promptly eats it.  ::snicker::  Finicky eater??  Thomas??  Nooooooo.  Not Thomas!  ::snicker::


No comments:

Post a Comment