Sunday, May 20, 2012

What's Outside??

 "Hey Audrey! What are you looking at?"

"It's a good thing I have excellent night vision!"
 
 "I prefer the window in daylight myself... ahhhh sun!"

"Mom's been making jewelry to sell.
We have a page for it on our blog!"
 
 
"Corwyn's dad has been laid off again which has cut the budget more than in half. So if you'd like to buy something from our store, some jewelry or can spare a dollar donation (we have paypal button) we'd really appreciate it. We hate asking but mom ran out of treats!!"

8 comments:

  1. Just what were you seeing outside of your window so late at night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knives says, "I'm pretty sure they were froggies. I think. Maybe. I know that there is an opossum in the back field behind the house but mom won't let us go track it down. Mean ole' mommy!! Oh yeah, and a skunk! Peeeeee-ewwwwwwwww!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knives..you are always spot on, so opossum it is. Star and Audrey..you can tell me..I won't tell anyone else. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are darned pretty! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You kitties know something, that's for sure!

    Kat, I posted a comment on the CB about your situation. I hope it helps.

    Laura & Taffy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, that was so sweet! Thanks! Everycat here is crossing their paws!! Especially since it's time to go food shopping and we're out of greenies!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Audrey says, "We have two window seats. One in the bedroom and one in the kitchen. This is the kind we have and it will support Knives (17-20#) and Zaphy (~15#) in the seat at the same time. It's gotten a little droopy though. The one in the bedroom has been there for over six years and is still going strong. Mom made the curtains from some fabric she got on sale. They are connected to little rings with clips so they're easy to get down if someone ::looks at Zaphy:: has an accident."

    ReplyDelete