Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thankful Thursday

 "We want to say thank you to everycat who's been helping us with purrs & prayers & green papers!! Right Zaphy??"
"I need another treat!"
 
"It's meant that mom has gone back to giving us treats again!!
Thank goodness! I'm an old cat and I can't take not having treats!"
 
 "Even if it does mean she gets that icky icky flea stuff."

"Oh no! It's almost Pernicious Flea stuff time again!"

Kent has a job interview tomorrow at the same place that his wife works. Prayers & purrs would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you all so much for your purrs & prayers & grrs & green papers. They've made such a difference for us at this trying time. Bless all of you!!! - Kat


8 comments:

  1. So glad you're getting the treats again. Lots of purrs being sent your way regarding the job interview. I'll gather round the other eleven cats with whom I live and we'll send some of our best quality purrs for you! purrs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Treats mean so much. I would love to share mine. Mom keeps me in treats pretty well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must have been very good cats to get your treats. My prayers for Kent to have a great interview and get the job.

    I stopped by to thank you for your many purrs and prayers on the passing of Casper. It was very much appreciated. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you so much for coming to my surprise pawty!
    Me had a pawsome time and it was specially good cuz yous came!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're both purring and I'm doing my best RUMBLEpurring that the interview goes well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We continue to purr for you and your family. We hope Kent got the job!

    Laura & Taffy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! I haven't heard anything yet but I know he's also in contact with someone who needs someone who can program COBOL and Kent is really good at doing that as well so I'm very hopeful that he'll get something soon rather than the six months it took last time!!

    ReplyDelete