Sunday, November 21, 2010

What Mom's Doing Tomorrow...

 Thomas: "Mom's going to be at Vandy all day tomorrow."
Zaphy: "Why?  Isn't she supposed to stay home and feed us??"
Star: "She has to have a sleep deprived EEG and then an EMG."
Mister Kitten: "Does that mean she's not going to feed us??"
Thomas and Star:  ::paw:forehead::

Mister Kitten "When did dad say mom was going to bed?"
Zaphy: "Two hours later than normal & wake up two hours
earlier, so that makes it 2400 & 0500."
Mister Kitten:  "I don't get it.  Mom doesn't get to sleep until 0300!"
Zaphy:  "Well, if you didn't keep jumping up on her..."

 Thomas:  "Are you worried about mom's tests?"
Star: "Nope.  You?"
Thomas:  "Nope.  But I think we should nap for her docs just in case."
Star:  "Good idea."

I haven't put this up yet, I've got another one about migraines
as well.  I'm beginning to think I need to hive the store in two
but I'm not sure which sections would go into which store.
If anyone has an opinion, meow!!

4 comments:

  1. We'll nap in solidarity!
    Kat, we hope all goes well for you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are purraying for your mom. Love to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Admiral's mom here.Have you on my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kitties! We have missed seeing you all so much since mom has been banished from the computer at work! We are sorry your mom had to have tests - we hope they went ok! And we hope she will feel good after having them - we are sending her tons of purrs!!

    ReplyDelete