Thursday, November 11, 2010

That's Okay Mom, We'll Keep You Sleeping!! & Happy Veteran's Day!!!

So I slept all day after getting back from my vet and all day yesterday and both nights.  The Teenage Mutant Ninja Kitty Horde kept me surrounded and are still hanging around because I am soooo exhausted.  I'm not sure if the shot helped or not.  If it did, it wasn't much.  I'm hoping the appeal papers come in today because I have to fill them out and get them to SS disability office by the 18th.  I have a new appointment with my old neurologist who has moved to Vanderbilt (waaaay cool hospital in Nashvegas, TN) next Wednesday.  My arms tingled all last night.  meh.  I'm resting up to be able to pick up Corwyn from a MidState Freshman Honor Choir Practice at school today.  Last night he tried on my husbands old tuxedo.  It fit!!  NooOOOooo!!  My baby can't be big enough to fit a man's tux!!  14" neck & 34" arms!!  NoooOOOooo!!



The Teenage Mutant Ninja Kitty Horde takes turn helping mom sleep.


 Well, I'm going to see if I have the energy to take a bath as well as put in more of the new products in the shop.  Remember that the Halloween stuff is up & on sale until the end of this week & that the Breast Cancer Awareness items are on sale through Christmas!!

In honor of Veteran's Day we have put this on sale...
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
to all those who serve and have served in the military!!
(and other services, you know who you are!) You rock!!



ALSO!!  CafePress is offering FREE shipping on any order of $50 or more.  Just use code FSNOV

No comments:

Post a Comment