Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Off The Table!!!

"I had nothing to do with it!!  Really!
It was a cat who just looked like me!!"


That's right, rather than the Usual Suspect, Thomas, Zaphoid Beeblebrox was found On The Table last night.  "Off the the table" did not work.  "Zaphy!  Get off of the table!!"  did not work.
"Zaphoid Beeblebrox!!" did not work.
I finally had to use "Tu das nicht!!" before he leisurely back at me, gently hopped off onto the chair, and then onto the floor,
sauntering off as though nothing had happened at all.

3 comments:

  1. We have given up on trying to keep them off the table. They never used to go on it and then they started and now it is a free-for all. I am pretty sure we will be doing the same with the counter soon - but for now we are still winning (but once the little ones start to go up there it will all be over!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom only asks that I not make friends nervous about their plates at dinner or lunch. BUT..

    ReplyDelete