Thursday, August 26, 2010

What Da Boys Think...

Right now we're going over the shop to see what to take out so we can put up more items under Winter Holidays.  The Teenage Mutant Ninja Kitty Horde & their Feeders have some ideas which we're going to put down here so if anyone really wants something we plan to take down, please sing out here or email us!!  We'll leave that up.

"Okay mom, let's see what we've got.  Why don't we take
some down from every section that has a lot of stuff
as well as the section that is Just Kats?"

bumper snicker - there is another clean clothes one
I think this can go without a problem
There is another yin yang bumper snicker.  After New Year's I may put up two others that I found when pulling these images.
If I can figure out one more to take out of Medical Expressions, I'll have an even number there.
pulling one image from Family makes that section even, & later I can put this back + two others or take it out all together
Just Kats comes down completely
this makes Sleeping Kitties! even, I have a few more so it might be different after the first of the year
that makes Occupational Kats even
this makes Smart Kitties! even
leaves LOL Cats even
I can't bring myself to make a choice in ChairCat!
But I might take these two out of International NOs!
which leaves that section even, then I could add a new one and put
these two back in...  I just hope this would all be enough out to make up what I need!  (No, really!!!)  And I'm also looking at doing two calendars which I didn't do last year.  One of my cat drawings and
one of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Kitty Horde.  Whew!!  We all have a ton of work ahead!!  Da Boys better make sure I don't overdo!

4 comments:

  1. I'll tell you..that one that says sleep is optional must have been thought up by the Admiral she is SO loud in the dawn!

    Love my cup. Just came.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Da Boys went wild!!! We're so glad you like your cup!

    I have to admit that it took me awhile to train Thomas out of getting on/into my face at 5 AM!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very creative!...Good luck with the new projects and getting everything the way you want it...We are moving next month, life is hectic everywhere we look!!...Have a fun day, sweet friends...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  4. We think the clean clothes optional one is purrfect. We have to fold and put away the clothes quickly to prevent that from happening in our house. :)

    ReplyDelete