Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Death in a Friend's Family

One of my best friend's son went over to his dad's house today because they hadn't heard from him in a few days.  He was found dead and had obviously been dead for a few days.  The coroner is there now.  She and her daughter were en route as I spoke to her.  Both children have partners and infants and all of them live with their mother because of their economic situation.  So this is a major stresser.  Add to that their dad's father is due to have surgery tomorrow, and having his son found dead is not likely to help his recovery.

Their dad lived in the country and had a cat and a dog who will need good loving forever homes.  He lived in Nashville, TN.  Once she can get me pictures I will post them here.  Candles, prayers, energy, etcetera are extremely appreciated.  Turnia has health issues of her own, although some of them are getting better.  She asked me to let you folx know, and said that spreading the prayer/energy request would be a blessing.  Thanks... I'm off to go get a prescribed massage... which is a Good Thing, since it's likely I'll be called on frequently over the next week or so.

9 comments:

  1. I'm not clear who passed away, the son or the father (thought the father, then it seems to be the son?) but I'm definitely sending universal healing Light and prayers to all concerned, and of course the fur kids are purring hard.

    Universal blessings and peace to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the man found dead was the owner of the house and the father of the man who unfortunately found him. I would guess that it is the father of the deceased who is going to have surgery and that would make him the grandfather of the son and daughter (or maybe a step grand dad) Anyway, my prayers to all in this situation--it just has to be terrible to come to a person's house and find them passed away there. In my city, we just had a murder victim discovered that way, when he did not come to work. My prayers too to Kat's Kats as you are there and present for this family at this stressful time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers for everyone during this terrible tragedy.

    purrs
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. The observer was correct (and we were stressed!). The man found dead was the owner of the house and the father of the young man who found him. It's the young man's grandfather, eg the deceased man's father, who is having surgery.

    After realizing that none of the so-called foundation garments loved me I popped by my favorite consignment shop (best place to get good clothes fast). Success!! The dress is long but it's black with purple trim around the top and has a jacket to match. It helps to have something concrete to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my God. My condolences. Prayers for your friend, and his family.

    One step at a time, remember to take a moment for yourself each day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are so sad for the family. Comforting purrs for all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are so sorry for the loss of your friend and send positive energy and prayers to the family; wishing them comfort and peace at this sad time...xo...J, Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  8. That must have been one heck of a shock for the son and all the rest of the family. Sending mournfull purrrss and gentle headbuttss to all.

    ppuurrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a terrible shock. We send our condolences to the family.

    ReplyDelete