Thursday, February 18, 2010

Okay Mom, that's enough...

I have now had every cat in the house come up and nudge me.  Thomas and Star have both tried to get onto the keyboard.  This says to me that I need to shut down the computer for a bit... maybe a long bit.  Star is sitting here staring at me.  They want me to get off of the computer "me-nnnnooooowwwww!"  Thomas has laid down on my mouse pad.  ::rolls eyes::  However, I did want to let everyone know that I managed to finish up the Cat Mommy/Daddy graphics that are in both Bumper Snickers and Caring Cats.  And Gray Cat has finally gotten into Kat's Kats!!  You can read all about StarWalker BitCat the ComputerKitty in my last blog.  He's the kitty that Gray Cat was based on because of his attitude.  I'm going to see if I can't do another blog about Emo Kitty, our Zaphoid Beeblebrox, who is still Emo.

Zaphy is my daughter's cat and she insists that he's not Emo, but she doesn't see him with his head laying just so.  I'm waiting for him to get a beret & start reciting bad poetry.



No comments:

Post a Comment