Friday, May 28, 2010

Mom!! What about MY cat ?!?!?!

Never mind that my son's cat, Mister Kitten get a.... lot of airtime!  So with no further ado... Mister Kitten!!

"I like to help mom with the mouse,
especially when I think she is too tired."

"I like sleeping on dad's bed with Zaphy
even if the bed isn't made up."

"I don't go in or out unless someone else is,
and then I streak out!!"

"I like to sleep with other cats."

"But my most favorite place to sleep is the laundry!!!."


"I think mom made this bumper snicker just for me!"

4 comments:

  1. We love the laundry too Mister Kitten!! Isn't is so comfy! You are such a cutie too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh for cute! Have a fun and relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet, adorable photos of Mister Kitten; we especially like the first one and the ones where he is cuddled up with other cats!...We hope you all have a fun holiday weekend...kisses handsome friends...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mister Kitten, we see why you have your name! You are still a kitten at heart,and you certainly are as adorable as a kitten. You are a huge snugglebug...you remind Mommy of our Grayce...always "helping" with computer duties.

    ReplyDelete