Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Playing & Hanging Out, Wondering What's for Dinner...

 "I was a lot of help yesterday with unpacking the boxes."

 "We all like this one but it's so light it keeps turning
over.  Mom's going to try and see if she can weight it
on the bottom somehow to make it easier to play with."

 "See?!  I've gotten Da Boys trained to the point that I can
stay around them for a bit without having to hiss at them."

 "Waitaminute!!  Me-om!!!  He's looking at me again!!!!"

"I wonder what we're having for dinner.  Too bad dad'll be
rehearsing, we could ask him to make Dale's chicken!"

4 comments:

  1. Loverly lady kitty. Just give the boys a little while longer. They'll settle down (maybe - maybe not). Still it's best you keep a bit of a firm paw on all of them.

    Chicken is good, no matter how you cook it. Yes indeedy!

    Hello from the 6 Mouskateers of Five Oaks Manor, SouthWoodsUSA in NE Mississippi! We're getting snow again. *ARGH*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audrey says, "Hi! We're in Middle Tennessee near Nashville! It's supposed to snow here today. Mom's kittens got out of school 2 hours early but the snow isn't here yet. Mom and dad don't really give us human food but sometimes we get a nibble. I just wish mom would let me OUT! Da Boys tell me that the Lady Next Door gives them gooshy food!!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work on getting the boys trained already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It takes a while to make friends, right? But the box should help!

    ReplyDelete