Monday, October 12, 2009

Breast Cancer Awareness Section Done!!

Whoot!!  The Breast Cancer Awareness section is done!  I've got to go run errands now, like picking up a tire that was a bad boy (not as bad as the two lugs that broke off but those have already been fixed and only for $25 thank goodness!!), getting some more groceries ::sigh::, and picking up meds... which will be the most costly.

Star has been busy at work here with me, providing much computer tech support curled up in the shotgun chair next to my desk.  He did look up and yawned at me once when I came back in from getting water and just now he sneezed.  Work, work work!!  ::grin::  As for me, it's time to look for socks, shoes, and handwarmers.  Yes, my hands are starting to freeze off once again, yea, verily, yea.  It's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment