Thursday, September 10, 2009

Finishing Up & New Halloween Section Coming Soon...

But it has to wait until I go to the grocery.  You see, we're out of cat food.  So I have a mission.  I must seek more Iams.  Otherwise the Teenage Mutant Ninja Kitty Horde will eat our toes.  No, really!!  But since I've only had 5 hours of work on the day job since the 1st of the month, I feel pretty sure that I can put in the rest of the Trick or Treat section and then create the Witchy Kitty & Magic Man.  Although I just thought about it and you know, I think I'm going to change that to Magic Cat.  I've only got two each of those designs.  Both have the same cat in different colors with different fonts.  I'm wondering how I should do others.  Gray cat?  Shy cat?  Giggle kitty?  hmmmmmmmmm.  What to do, what to do, what to do...

Any thoughts out there in cyberspace?

No comments:

Post a Comment