Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Get OFF the Table!! AGAIN!!

Everycat in the Horde has been getting
ON the kitchen table for the last two weeks.

 "Ha!!  As you can see, I am laying innocently with Jennifer!"

 "It certainly could not have been me, I've been guarding
the house from any cats or woofies approaching the
house during the day (I'm not allowed outside at night)."

 "Pianos don't count as tables and I was never there.  No, really!!"

"Obviously, it was my Evile Twin.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!"

4 comments:

  1. Purrsonally speaking, getting on the kitchen table, if I had one, would be fine. Mom keeps these 'kill cat germs' wipes.....MOL
    xoxo Kassey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not allowed to out at night too, so have fun when you can !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kitties keep getting on the table too but we don't mind too much. We also have Kill Cat Germs wipes and they work great lol


    xxx
    Mommy M and The Garrison

    ReplyDelete
  4. My cats say that as long as the two-leggers are not eating from plates at the table, the table is a good place to be.

    ReplyDelete