Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day two... learning to work the laptop

First I pulled off some files from the desktop with the help of StarWalker BitCat the ComputerKitty (hey, this computer has to learn the spelling of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Kitty Horde's names!).  He began by sitting by my chair since my therapist had stolen 'his' chair (bad, bad therapist!!).  Then he hopped up to the back of my chair so he had a good view of the monitor.  He slithered down the arm into my lap for petting's and purrs until I actually began burning the cd.  You see, Star has to supervise anything involving cds.  It's terribly important that he check out a cd going into the computer and coming out!!

Now I have Thomas laying beside me to ensure that the laptop is working properly.  He has made sure that all of the cds have been correctly installed on this computer.  Thank goodness that I have such helpful cats!!


No comments:

Post a Comment