Sunday, September 13, 2009

One Down... Eleven to Go!

I've just finished putting in version one of Wicked Woman into the shop.  Whew!!  It seriously takes some time since I have to go in and manually change the size of the graphic.  gaaaaaaaaah ::head:desk::  I'm hoping that most of the rest won't take as long.  Many times when you import items from one section to another the size stays the same so you don't have to do that.  ::crosses fingers::  At any rate, I've got to take a grocery break.  Wheee fun!  Not.  I am also happy that, while I didn't find the information I was looking for, I did manage to figure out how to get the darn sidebar to close up to just the section headers.  Now if I could just figure out how to get them to open up when you went to that section.  ::sigh::  I'd better head out.  The sooner I go, the sooner I'll be back.  Star will be guarding the computer until I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment