Sunday, January 23, 2011

Yellow Cat!! No Biscuit!! Mom?? What's a Biscuit?

 "So far I like Star, who looks like me but bigger the most.  This morning I even let him sniff my nose without hissing or growling!!  And we slept together on my bed for hours and hours yesterday!!  He's pretty nifty."

 "But that stinky ole' yellow cat is called Mister Kitten.  He needs a New Name!!  I'm the kitten!!  He's mean to me!!!  He chased me under the bed this morning hissing and growling with all his furs bushy!!    He is stinky stinky stinky!!  Mommy chased him off and called him a Bad Boy™.  HA!!  I shall prevail!!"

 "I got up on the bed again and actually stayed for a few minutes."

 "I think Nova is beginning to like me!!  She let me stay on the bed without hissing or growling for about half an hour!!  Wheeeeeeee!!  She also roamed a bit around the house.  Mom is only feeding her when we're out of the bedroom though because we keep eating her food.  Hey!  We're growing boys!!  No, really!!"

"We are all very very frustrated.  It can't be said often enough.  There is a poor DLH black & white Queen wandering around howling because she is in heat.  She's very very well groomed and in good health so we know that she has a Forever Home.  WHY ISN'T SHE SPAYED?!?!?!  Doesn't her family know how much healthier she would be??  We just hope they aren't like some Feeders who actually Toss Out Queens when they are In Heat because they are Too Loud!!  Don't they know that if the Queen becomes a Princess she won't do that??  Harrumph!!  There are low cost neuter and spay options in many places.  Sorry, this is a soapbox issue for us."

PS the labels are made out of the same material as the bumper stickers according to CafePress

No comments:

Post a Comment