Friday, October 2, 2009

Hard at Work... No, really!!

I was up until 3:00 ack emma last night.  The cats didn't like Craig Ferguson even though I appreciated the dragon hand puppet and whomever it was who happened to be his second guest.  They had a great rapport and I enjoyed it thoroughly.  I went to sleep with Thomas and Oberon and woke up to Star cuddled up next to me in classic Sleeping Cat position.  The kids managed to get themselves, although as usual my daughter forgot to take her morning meds.  ::head:desk::

I'm not sure how to help her figure out a routine.  For me it's get up, hit the bathroom, take my meds.  Every day, day after day, week after week, year after year (no, I haven't had to take meds for centuries... not meEe!).  Every time I suggest a method to her it's "Oh I can't do thaaaAAAaaat because of FITB".  ::head:desk::  I'm beginning a search for a barrel and a bunghole but that wouldn't work because in another year and a half she'll be going off to college.  She's got to have a method down before then because I'm not going to be around to remind her.  ::sigh::

Ah well, time to actually get to work on the shop since my day job has nothing for me to do.  I'm crossing my fingers that things will pick up.  Must think positively... must not think bad thoughts... must not think bad thoughts... must not think bad thoughts (I have that on a t-shirt in a drawer somewhere).  I've got to pick out a Halloween shirt for myself.  I'm going to let my kids do the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment