Sunday, October 4, 2009

Noooooooo! (or at least... not again!...)

::big sigh::  I've managed to get in 5 of the Breast Cancer Awareness designs.  Howsoever, I still have eight to put in.... aaaaarrrrrggggghhhh.  It wouldn't be so bad except I think I wrenched my knee yesterday and it's going, "Woman?... Woman!!  What on earth do you think you are doing sitting in a chair?!?!  Go lay down on the bed or I will let you know about it!!"  (yeah, my knees talk to me a lot... they're almost as vocal as the cats and three of them are Siamese mix!) ::head:desk::

With that in mind, and having nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that my daughter just made chocolate chip cookies (oh no... absolutely no connection!!), I'm going to go lay down and see if I can get up later and do some more.  If not... well... there's always tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment