Sunday, September 20, 2009

Teenagers, Winter Holidays, Thomas, and the wailing of Zaphoid.

The teens had a blast yesterday.  Last night Thomas slept with me and evidently wouldn't allow any other cat on the bed.  No, he's not the Alpha Cat in the house.  NoooOOOooo, not at all!  Harumph!  ::chuckle::  I did manage to squeeze in a cuddle with Star this morning while I rested and Zaphoid put in an appearance.  Although I think he was just checking in to see if I had any treats.

Lately Zaphoid has taken to hanging out on the steps leading to my daughter's bedroom and meowing piteously.  Mind you, he's a Siamese mix so his pity cry is... quite dramatic.  If he could manage it, I think he'd hold his paw to his forehead and look for a fainting couch.  No, really.  He's that bad.  He'll stick his head through the railings and look all emo and crushed at us.

Oh please!  Please!  ::paw to forehead::  Won't someone help me!!  I can't get into the room of she who loves and adores me.  She, whom likewise I love and adore.  The one whom I wish to cuddle up with and purrrrrr!  Woe is me for I can not enter into her chamber.  Meeeooooooooooowwwwwwwww"

Anyone but Jen, "Zaphy, her door is open.  You can go right in."  [repetition of wailing]  "No, really, look!  See!  Her door is open.  You can go in, Zaphy."  ::he looks over his shoulder at the open door::


Neeeeeoooooo!  You don't understand!!  I can't get innnnnnnn!  Oooooh wweeeeeeooooooooeeeeee is mmmmmmmmmmeeeeeee!etcetera.


"Zaphoid Beeblebrox!  Jen's door is open!!  Just go in the door!!"  About this time we get disgusted with him and leave him or Jen shows up and he goes, "Oh! Oh!  I can get in neeeeeoooow!  Look!  The door is finally open!"  Whereupon everyone shakes their heads.


I'm getting ready to put up the general Winter Holiday section at the store.  This section will have "Happy Holiday", "Season's Greetings" "Peace on Earth" etcetera.  And yes, there will be shirts, mugs etcetera as well as cards but I'll put the cards and ornaments in first and I think I'll set the shirts into their own section under the section of each graphic.  Preview time!!




No comments:

Post a Comment